Empire SMP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum for the Empire SMP! Come here for news, games, and just hanging out!

BenoPlays Application

BenoPlays

BenoPlays Application  Empty BenoPlays Application

Post by BenoPlays Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:41 pm

1. What is your ign? BenoPlays

2. Do you have any past experience with SMP servers? If so then describe it. I have been on lots of SMP's in the past like the Biffa Fan Server!

3. What skills do you have than can help contribute to this server? Building, redstone, etc. I am very good at both building and redstone and also mining

4. What is rule 7 on our server rules?(Can be found here gamingempiresmp.board-directory.net)Report any rule breaking. Our moderators can only do so much. It's your duty as a player to report rule breaking of any kind to support our moderators in keeping the server safe.

5. Why do you want to join this server? Because i want to be apart of a awesome network of players like yours to make a SMP youtube series on my youtube channel BenoPlays. I also want to interact with other players and the most important reason just to have fun and play minecraft!
    BenoPlays

BenoPlays Application  Empty New Question 4

Post by BenoPlays Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:30 pm

New Question 4: I like rule 11 so shops and builds are not repeated